Equality and Diversity Statement
Century Facades is totally committed to the principle of equality and diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. It is in the company’s best interests and those of all it serves and employs to:
• Ensure that the resources, talents and skills of its employees are fully utilised.
• Provide services and opportunities equally and fairly to all employees, applicants for employment and learners irrespective of colour, age, race, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or spent convictions.
• Ensure that no employee, applicant for employment or conditions or requirements, which cannot be shown to be relevant to the job, disadvantage candidates.
• Oppose harassment, affecting the dignity of women or men at work.
• Prevent the victimisation of any person who raises a complaint within the scope of this policy.
• Review the Equality and Diversity Policy and its implementation on an annual basis.
© Copyright Century Facades 2012